Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Prima Christmas Makes


                                                                             
Well I was going to start up this little blog after Christmas but then something so exciting happened today.  I found the Prima Christmas Makes issue in my bookstore.  And most people won't understand my excitement so I just needed to blog about it.  I have only had time to flip through it quickly but I can tell already it won't disappoint me. 

Maybe I should have had my first post be about something I had made but my finding this magazine is such a big deal.  I live in Maine in the United States and sometimes it is hard for me to find magazines from other countries.  Sometimes I can order them online but not all the time.  I am still looking for Love Patchwork the bookzine (I think that is what it is called).  I really extra really wanted the Prima Christmas Makes issue last year and couldn't find it. 

So I am working today (taking a quick blog break) and I may not get to really look at the magazine until tomorrow when I am home with my little cuties.  I think we may make a gingerbread house tomorrow too.  Actually I think this may be the perfect time to start a blog because so many exciting things will be happening in the next few weeks.  I can't wait.

1 comment:

Annette - MyRoseValley said...

Welcome to blog land Christine. Have a lovely journey. The adventure has just begun...