Monday, June 3, 2013

Zakka Along 2.0 Week 1


I am so excited to be participating in my first kind of sew a long.  These peppers are from my new favorite craft book Patchwork Please by Ayumi Takahashi.  It is really nice to start off with something quick and easy.  I'd say adorable too but everything in the book is adorable.  I just used fabric from my stash and was surprised I didn't have more yellow.  When I make these again (and I will) I won't use lighter fabrics on the outside.  I still love my trio of bell pepper coasters.  I am happily linking up to LR Stitched

6 comments:

Sheila said...

These are really pretty. I too was struggling for just the right colour, just have to buy more I suppose!!

Sew Surprising said...

Isnt the book full of gorgeous patterns. Love your coasters,isnt it surprising how much fabric we have but quickly discover we are short of a few colours hahahahaha.

Hanka said...

So cute! The green one is my favorite :)

Amy DeCesare said...

Success! Yours look so pretty and I love the text prints, similar to the ones in the book.

AmandaK@whatthebobbin said...

They are adorable. Nice job.

Unknown said...

Your bell peppers are soooo sweet! I own the same book from Ayumi and loving it! What I need to do now is to make some of these for myself! Thanks for sharing your charming creations!!