Thursday, June 20, 2013

Patchwork Please Dish Towels


I just finished these dish towels from Patchwork Please for the Zakka Along 2.0.  They are a little late but I am happy to have made them.  I love how they turned out (except the binding could have been a little better).  Oh well, because they are not perfect I will have to keep them and I wanted to keep them for myself all along anyway.




So I am back from my blog break.  I also took a little facebook break and a break from compulsively reading other blogs.  It was helpful I think.  I may write more about my reflections from the break later but right now I have to get my little cuties ready for gymnastics.

7 comments:

Debbie said...

These look great - so glad you are joining in!

Suzy said...

These are so pretty! You did a fantastic job.

Indianna said...

They look fab...a break can do you good as othwise it can all take over your life too easily.

Helen Philipps said...

These look really lovely, you did a great job!
Helen x

Cindy said...

The dish towels look great! I'm interested to hear your reflections on your blog/facebook break. It constantly amazes me how much of a time suck those things can be.

Leo said...

Oh they look great - though I always have probelms actually using my nice dish towels I seem to always pull out the old ones with the frayed egdes - except when I have guests - then it's the old ones without frayed edges ...

Suz said...

Gorgeous tea towels! lovely:)